This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
● Dr.-Ing., Technische Universität Ilmenau, Germany, 2015.
● M.Eng., Thai Nguyen University of Technology, Vietnam, 2004.
● B.Eng., Thai Nguyen University of Technology, Vietnam, 1999.
- Electrical Sciences
- Network Analysis
- Digital Logic Design
- Power Electronics
● Exercises and laboratories on automation, control engineering, systems engineering, nonlinear optimization, optimal control, simulation, programming and simulation with C++, MATLAB/SIMULINK
- Modelling and simulation, optimization of complex dynamic systems
- Model predictive control
- Application of optimization methods to Water Distribution Systems
- MOET projects: Optimal Operation of Large-Scale Water Distribution Systems
Google scholar: https://scholar.google.de/citations?user=-pdSGRcAAAAJ&hl=en
- P Li, QD Vu, A simple method for identifying parameter correlations in partially observed linear dynamic models, BMC systems biology 9 (1), 92. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12918-015-0234-3
- P Li, QD Vu, Identification of parameter correlations for parameter estimation in dynamic biological models, BMC systems biology 7 (1), 91. https://doi.org/10.1186/1752-0509-7-91
- C Zhao, QD Vu, P Li, A quasi-sequential parameter estimation for nonlinear dynamic systems based on multiple data profiles, Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering 30 (2), 269-277. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11814-012-0158-1
- Q. D. Vu, P. Li, A reduced-space interior-point quasi-sequential approach to nonlinear optimization of large-scale dynamic systems, The 2010 IEEE-RIVF International Conference on Computing and Communication Technologies, Hanoi, Vietnam, 1-4 November 2010, pp. 269-275.
- D. Vu, P. Li, An efficient parameter identification approach of large-scale dynamic systems by a quasi-sequential interior-point method based on multiple data-sets, 2nd International Conference on Engineering Optimization (EngOpt2010), 6-9 September 2010, Lisboa, Portugal, published on CD, 8 pages.
- W. R. Hong, P. C. Tan, Q. D. Vu, P. Li, An improved quasi-sequential approach to large-scale dynamic process optimization, 10th International Symposium on Process Systems Engineering, Salvador-Bahia, Brazil, August 16–20, 2009, Proceedings pp. 249-254.
- Q. D. Vu, P. Li, An Improved Direct Multiple Shooting Approach combined with Collocation and Parallel Computing to handle Path Constraints in Dynamic Nonlinear Optimization, 5th International Conference on High Performance Scientific Computing: Modeling, Simulation and Optimization of Complex Processes, March 5-9, 2012 - Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Q. D. Vu und P. Li, Ein effizienter Ansatz zur Parameteridentifikation großer dynamischer Systeme, GMA-Fachausschuss 1.30, Modellbildung, Identifikation und Simulation in der Automatisierungstechnik, 23. September bis 25. September 2009, Workshop in Anif/Salzburg.